Accessible in sensitive, unscented, and fresh scent
We have been inspired by you, our consumers.
You told us what you like and never like about little one wipes, and we have been inspired to make a much better solution.
We chose our producer, Great-Pak, due to the fact of their 50+ years of experience in the planet of wipes. We mixed their know-how with your wipes want record to build a amazing infant wipe through joint improvement efforts, numerous prototypes, lab exams, and property testing by Amazon dads and moms. The finish end result is a infant wipe which is genuinely designed for you—it’s soft enough for a newborn, but sturdy adequate to get the work completed.
Study Far more
Wipes that delight.
We provide 3 varieties: sensitive, unscented, and fresh scent. You can also decide on among convenient flip-top packs for close to the property or on the go, and resealable packs with a tub—perfect for the modifying table.
Our sensitive little one wipes include:
- Gentle chamomile to soothe delicate skin
- Pharmaceutical-grade purified water for clean, gentle wipes
- Flip-best lid for easy dispensing and lasting freshness, great for on the go
Read through A lot more
Exactly where It’s From
Pharmaceutical-grade purified water can make up at least 97.9% of the liquid identified in Amazon Factors Child Wipes. The process begins with consuming water from the underground White Lick Creek Aquifer in Mooresville, Indiana. Following the water is collected, it’s purified in a number of stages—sedimentation, charcoal filtration, deionization, and ultraviolet disinfection. The finish consequence? A wipe that is secure and gentle on a baby’s sensitive skin. (And yep, that’s truly a photograph of White Lick Creek.)
Chamomile Flower Extract
The chamomile extracts in Amazon Aspects Baby Wipes come from Lewisville, Texas, from a organization with in excess of thirty years of encounter harvesting, manufacturing, and distributing natural botanical extracts. A cold extraction method is employed to sidestep likely heat injury, which assists maximize chamomile’s capacity to alleviate additional-sensitive skin.
Sourced in Lewisville, TX
Amazon Aspects Child Wipes are manufactured in Mooresville, Indiana by the moist-wipe professionals at Wonderful-Pak Items, Inc.—a household-owned firm given that their founding in 1957. The baby wipes are produced in a zero-landfill plant: waste is recycled, and the remainder is converted to steam heat. The recyclable lid on the flip-prime pack can go straight to the recycling bin—helping Nice-Pak decrease plastic use by 36% per yr in contrast to their earlier lid. We’re proud to have teamed up with them to supply your wipes.
Situated in Mooresville, IN
What It’s Created Of
These little one wipes soothe extra-sensitive skin with chamomile extract. We evaluated each and every ingredient to decide regardless of whether or not it should be included—these are all widespread components to little one wipes, and collectively they make the wipe much more powerful and help keep it fresh. We have integrated specifics on the elements providing you transparency into the items you buy for your family members.
Some components checklist a lot more than a single source due to modifications in availability scan the exclusive code on your pack with the Amazon mobile app to understand the specific supply.
Contents (in purchase of prevalence) and raw material supplier place
Polyester, Viscose & Polypropylene
Blended with each other, these fibers form a soft, robust cloth wipe. (Liaoning Province, China)
Moistens wipes. (Mooresville, IN)
Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract
A proprietary blend of water, important oils extracted from the chamomile plant, and a carrier oil soothes sensitive skin. (Lewisville, TX)
See all substances
Derived from coconut oil functions with polysorbate 20 to supply gentle cleansing. (University Park, IL)
Supplies gentle cleansing. By combining with disodium cocoamphodiacetate this ingredient becomes far more effective. (Gurnee, IL)
Prevents pH from going too large, making certain wipes remain gentle on delicate areas. (Tienen, Belgium or Southport, NC)
Prevents pH from going too reduced, guaranteeing wipes keep gentle on delicate areas. (Augusta, GA or Lawrence, KS)
Preserves wipe freshness by targeting particular types of contaminants. (Ludwigshafen, Germany or Freeport, TX)
Preserves wipe freshness by focusing on certain types of contaminants. (Freeport, TX)
Preserves wipe freshness by targeting certain types of contaminants. (Kalama, WA)
Amazon Elements Baby Wipes
do not have:
Parabens, Methylisothiazolinone (MIT), Phthalates, Bronopol, Dyes, or Alcohol.
A New Level of Transparency
We’re committed to sharing an unprecedented level of detail about each Amazon Elements item. Each and every pack of Amazon Elements Little one Wipes consists of a distinctive code, which we use to track its specific substances, date and place of manufacture, date of delivery, and ‘best by’ date. You can accessibility all that details just by scanning your distinctive code. You can also scan to effortlessly re-purchase, compose a overview, or contact us with inquiries. To scan your code, use the Amazon mobile app on your wise mobile phone.
Often Asked Inquiries
- Can I use these baby wipes to clean other elements of my little one?
- Yes. Amazon Components Child Wipes are safe for cleaning your baby’s hands, feet, encounter, and diaper area. Baby wipes should not be utilised to clean within your baby’s mouth, nose, ears, or eyes.
See all concerns and answers
- What substances do you maintain out of your baby wipes?
- Amazon Aspects Baby Wipes do not contain:
- Parabens: Occasionally personal care products use parabens as a preservative Amazon Components Baby Wipes will not incorporate parabens due to the fact of customer worries around their effect on hormone perform and advancement.
- Methylisothiazolinone: Also recognized as ‘MIT’, this is a preservative that is occasionally utilized in infant wipes, and is also sometimes employed in individual care merchandise like shampoos and lotions. It has come under some scrutiny from parents simply because it is classified as a sensitizer, which implies it could lead to get in touch with allergic reactions when touching skin.
- Phthalates: Fragrances at times use phthalates Amazon Aspects Baby Wipes do not have phthalates due to their likely for hormone disruption.
- Bronopol: Has been utilised as a preservative in little one wipes Amazon Aspects Infant Wipes do not incorporate bronopol because it is regarded a formaldehyde donor, meaning under certain situations it can break down to generate formaldehyde and trigger contact allergy symptoms.
- Dyes: A lot of private care products—such as shampoos, lotions, and cosmetics—include dyes to make the product a a lot more eye-catching color. Amazon Factors Child Wipes do not have dyes simply because we didn’t want to include any unnecessary synthetic elements.
- Alcohol: Cleansing wipes for the kitchen and bathroom occasionally incorporate alcohol. You won’t uncover alcohol in Amazon Elements Infant Wipes due to the fact it can be irritating on delicate skin.
- Can I rehydrate little one wipes that have dried out?
- However, no. Our wipes are manufactured employing pharmaceutical-grade purified water to maintain them clean and effective including tap or bottled water may well result in discoloration, odor, or even undesired growths on the wipes.
- Are the infant wipes recyclable?
- The plastic lid and cardboard box used in shipment can be recycled. The wipes themselves and the plastic wrap close to them want to be thrown away—just be confident to take away and recycle the plastic lid very first!
- Can I flush these baby wipes?
- No, the wipes are not flushable.
- How long do these baby wipes final?
- The advisable shelf daily life of Amazon Aspects Infant Wipes is 2 years. You can scan the distinctive code on your package with the Amazon mobile app to find its ‘best by’ date.
- Can I still use these if they’ve been left in a scorching auto?
- Getting left in a sizzling auto can trigger wipes to dry out much more swiftly if the container is not appropriately sealed, but the merchandise will still be protected to use.
- Do infant wipes result in diaper rash?
- Diaper rash has a quantity of possible causes, including prolonged exposure to a wet or dirty diaper, rubbing and chafing caused by poor diaper match, and even infections or allergic reactions. If you have any queries or worries about diaper rash, please check with your pediatrician.
- How can I get samples of this product to try out before I acquire?
- Samples are not at the moment available, but we inspire you to go ahead and give the little one wipes a try—as with all Amazon Elements products, if you really do not love them, we’ll give you a total refund.
- Who are the infants in your solution images?
- Almost every single baby you see has a mom or dad operating here at Amazon.
Amazon prides itself on getting Earth’s most client-centric business. Clients had been the inspiration for Amazon Factors, our own line of daily essentials. We know it is challenging to navigate all the options and advertising and marketing messages you encounter whilst buying for your family members. We thought we could do greater in 3 methods: listening to your suggestions for what matters most, producing items that dwell up to your large requirements, and sharing every single detail to inform your choices.
When we begin developing an Amazon Elements merchandise, we first pay attention to your suggestions and discover what matters most to you. Then we perform with producers to make the exact same selections we think you would make if you have been calling the shots. For illustration, we manufactured our infant wipes robust and stretchy, since you told us you detest it when they tear coming out of the dispenser.
We’re committed to giving you each and every detail about our goods. This starts with why we manufactured it, how we developed it, who produced it, and what ingredients we integrated. And once you have an Amazon Factors item at property, you can scan its unique code with the Amazon mobile app to find out when and where that exact item was created, when it was ordered, when it was delivered, and its ‘best by’ date. We will also give you quick entry to all of the supplier and ingredient information provided on the merchandise page.
We’re proud to stand behind each Amazon Components product. If you don’t enjoy it, we’ll give you a full refund.
Understand more about Amazon Factors Understand more about Amazon Components Discover much more about Amazon Elements
Read Far more
- Six flip-prime packs for on the go
- – Powerful, soft, big, and textured for cleansing hands, face, and diaper location
- – Free of charge of extra fragrances, parabens, dyes, alcohol, phthalates, bronopol, and methylisothiazolinone
- – Obtainable in Delicate, Unscented, and Fresh Scent. Comes in six flip-top packs or 9 resealable packs with storage tub
- – Dispose of utilized wipes in trash